Fees + Financial Regulations

All regular students are assessed tuition and fees on a semester basis.

Tuition and fees pay for approximately 69 percent of the actual cost of operating Loyola for one year. The remaining 31 percent consists of gifts and grants from alumni, friends, faculty, staff, foundations, corporations, and governmental entities as well as income from the university's endowment.

Applicants for admission to Loyola and students who need assistance in paying for their education are encouraged to apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).